The IPS User Forum 2022 in Vienna (IPS-UF#22) is the first User Forum worldwide for Integrated Product Support (IPS), also known as Integrated Lifecycle Support (ILS), bringing together ALL relevant S-Series IPS Specifications in one single event.
The „2021 Block Release of the S-Series IPS Specifications“ is an essential baseline for the end-to-end implementation of IPS-Business Processes.
Learn in this first International IPS User Forum 2022 in Vienna how you and your company can benefit from the release of this block release.
S-Series IPS Specifications & S1000D:
- SX000i: International specification for Integrated Product Support (IPS)
- S1000D: Technical Publications using a Common Source Database (CSDB)
- S2000M: Material Management
- S3000L: Logistics Support Analysis (LSA); aka Product Support Analysis (PSA)
- S4000P: Developing and continuously Improving Preventive Maintenance
- S5000F: In-Service Data Feedback
- S6000T: Training Analysis and Design
- ASD-STE100: Simplified Technical English – Preparation of Technical Documentation in a Controlled Language