Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstracts must be submitted online, please follow the steps through the online submission system. Create „New Account“ to start with your first abstract submission, enter your email address and password, proceed to enter your complete contact details and follow the guidelines for the abstract submission process. Go to abstract submission
Make Adaption to your existing Submission
You may also login to the portal once again, if you should wish to update your submission. Enter your email address and password used during your first submission after following the link. Go to abstract submission
Abstract Format / General Information
- The text must not exceed 400 words, excluding title and authors
- In the title, please use capital letters only where necessary.
- We recommend a format including the following section titles: Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusion
- Please write the „Section Title“ (e.g. „Introduction:“) in the text box, and then write the text. Make a line break, add „Methodology:“, write the text to „Methodology“, and so on.
- Explanations of the „“Section Titles
- Introduction (task, objective)
- Methodology (chosen approach to problem solving, etc.)
- Result (project benefit, customer benefit, etc.)
- Conclusion (summary of experience, recommendations, etc.)
All abstracts have to be submitted in English.
An author may submit a maximum of 3 (three) abstracts.
If your Abstract is accepted, you have the possibility to register as a „Speaker“ and to have your presentation at the IPS User Forum.
It is mandatory to create the presentation on the „Power Point Template“ provided by the event organizer.
Corrections – Amendments
Changes and editing can be made until the deadline of July 15th, 2022. In case of a mistake during the submission, it is not necessary to submit a „new abstract“. Click on „Edit“ beside your abstract and complete your amendments.
Acceptance and Selection of Abstracts
All submitted /edited abstracts will be reviewed by the IPS Task Team (IPSTT)
after the submission deadline. Authors with new submissions will be notified on acceptance and presentation modalities in due course. Already accepted Abstracts will remain their status.
Important Dates for „Call for Abstracts-Process“
Other important milestones and dates are documented in the program section